Standard and E-commerce Web Design includes:
- Domain Registration: Check Domain Name Availability,
- Web Site Hosting,
- Email setup,
- Web Site Framework/Content Management Installation and Configuration, *
- Custom Design or Commercial Template Customisation,
- Logo/Banner Design,
- Content/Product Addition, **
- Addon Functionality/Optional Extras, ***
- Online Resources on how to use the content management system.
Check Domain Availability below:
* For small to medium sites and Online Shops, I use the WordPress Content Management framework which is one of the most widely used and best supported systems on the web today and features modular flexibility allowing your site to grow with your business.
Web Design Gallery:
WEB DESIGN GRANTS may be available from your local Enterprise Board to cover up to 50% of the cost of setup. I’m registered with Leitrim Enterprise as an IT Mentor so can quote for grant assisted projects. For Leitrim based clients, grants might also be available from LDCO.ie.
** All Content, Images and Products must be supplied by the client.
Latest Blog Posts
How to Target Multiple Countries Efficiently with Web Site SEO -
May 3rd, 2013
Reverb Studios Chrome Extension -
April 24th, 2013
Photoshop CS6 Keyboard Shortcut Cheat Sheet -
April 16th, 2013