PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING IMPORTANT TERMS & CONDITIONS BEFORE HIRING REVERB STUDIOS DESIGN.
Terms & Conditions
1. A 50% DEPOSIT of the value of any Quote is strictly required before project commencement.
2. By accepting a Quote Price, instructing Reverb Studios to go ahead with this project and paying the 50% DEPOSIT you are entering into a CONTRACT OF WORK. Any work undertaken must be paid for according to the terms of the invoice you will receive on completion of the project.
3. Major additional work required by the client after the project start but not mentioned in this estimate will be billed at an ADDITIONAL HOURLY RATE. Only a certain number of changes within reason may be made to your design during delivery of your project. I reserve the right to decide on how many changes or re-designs there will be but it will not exceed a maximum of 2.
4. Project changes reasonably falling under the QUOTED COST of the project will only be made within the PROJECT DURATION period mentioned in the initial QUOTE. This is to avoid open ended project/delays and ensure an end date.
5. The project will be considered completed and an invoice issued after the PROJECT DURATION period mentioned in the initial QUOTE barring unforeseen circumstances/delays. Once the INVOICE is issued no further work will be done on the project until the invoice is paid in full..
6. NB – Failure to pay by the due date mentioned on the invoice will result in SERVICES BEING WITHDRAWN and any WORK RECLAIMED.
7. Ownership of new Website Domains, Website Framework, Email, and any other Designs will remain with Reverb Studios until the invoice is paid in full except where work is commenced on an existing, owned resource (Website, Logo, etc..)
8. Ongoing SUPPORT for any project after the project end date will be billed at an HOURLY RATE unless a fault lies with Reverb Studios.
9. Reverb Studios will contact clients from time to time regarding service renewals and other relevant information. All communication will be by EMAIL primarily therefore clients must ensure that current and CORRECT CONTACT DETAILS including a valid EMAIL address are provided to Reverb Studios. Services and Web Addresses lost due to non receipt of invoices at invalid email addresses will not be the responsibility of Reverb Studios.
10. Clients are responsible for the provision of all informational content for a project whether textual, graphic or other. Responsibility will not be taken by Reverb Studios for any COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT on content chosen or provided by the client themselves. Reverb Studios reserves the right to remove any illegal, offensive or obscene content published by a client.
11. All Websites are powered by third party OPEN SOURCE content management (CMS) software that is constantly being updated by others. No responsibility will be taken by Reverb Studios for such software that becomes out of date or software that becomes insecure or unstable over time or for any security breaches that may occur. Reverb Studios does however offer service contracts at a yearly rate to help keep CMS software updated.
12. Reverb Studios cannot be held responsible for Website hosting DOWNTIME caused by external influences, negligence by the client or Bandwidth/Storage limit breaches. Reverb Studios sub-contracts to a third party SHARED HOSTING company that guarantees uptime within industry standards but some downtime is always expected.
13. Reverb Studios will not be responsible for client DATA BACKUP. Backups of all Website data are made and kept automatically by the Hosting Company sub-contracted by Reverb Studios and can be made available on request. Clients are also advised to export, copy and backup their own data.
14. Web Design clients are expected to use the TUTORIALS and MANUALS provided both in their Website Admins and at www.reverbstudios.ie/category/wordpress-tips/ to learn the use of the WORDPRESS Website Content Management system used for all Reverb Studios websites. No Training will be provided within the scope of a quote but may be available at an additional hourly rate on request if needed.
15. Quotes are valid for a period of ONE MONTH only from the date of issue and are subject to change depending on current prices and any changes to the design specifications by either the client or Reverb Studios, before or during the project build.
16. Quotes containing Domain & Hosting charges will require renewal of same each year following the website build. Reverb Studios reserves the right to take down websites for non payment of these renewal fees.
Reverb Studios Design is committed to protecting your privacy.
“Non Personal Information” is information that is not personally identifiable to you and that we automatically collect when you access our Website with a web browser. It may also include publicly available information that is shared between you and others.
“Personally Identifiable Information” is non-public information that is personally identifiable to you and obtained in order for us to provide you within our Website. Personally Identifiable Information may include information such as your name, email address, and other related information that you provide to us or that we obtain about you.
Information We Collect
Generally, you control the amount and type of information you provide to us when using our Website.
As a Visitor, you can browse our website to find out more about our Website. You are not required to provide us with any Personally Identifiable Information as a Visitor.
Computer Information Collected
When you use our Website, we automatically collect certain computer information by the interaction of your mobile phone or web browser with our Website. Such information is typically considered Non Personal Information. We also collect the following:
Third Party Tracking Tools
We also use third party tracking tools to improve the performance and features of our Website. These third party tracking tools are designed to collect only Non-Personal Information about your use of our Website. However, you understand that such tools are created and managed by parties outside our control. As such, we are not responsible for what information is actually captured by such third parties or how such third parties use and protect that information.
We automatically receive information from your web browser or mobile device. This information includes the name of the website from which you entered our Website, if any, as well as the name of the website to which you’re headed when you leave our website. This information also includes the IP address of your computer/proxy server that you use to access the Internet, your Internet Website provider name, web browser type, type of mobile device, and computer operating system. We use all of this information to analyze trends among our Users to help improve our Website.
How We Use Your Information
We use the information we receive from you as follows:
Customizing Our Website
We may use the Personally Identifiable information you provide to us along with any computer information we receive to customize our Website.
Sharing Information with Affiliates and Other Third Parties
We do not sell, rent, or otherwise provide your Personally Identifiable Information to third parties for marketing purposes. We may provide your Personally Identifiable Information to affiliates that provide services to us with regards to our Website (i.e. payment processors, Website hosting companies, etc.); such affiliates will only receive information necessary to provide the respective services and will be bound by confidentiality agreements limiting the use of such information.
We retain the right to collect and use any Non Personal Information collected from your use of our Website and aggregate such data for internal analytics that improve our Website and Service as well as for use or resale to others. At no time is your Personally Identifiable Information included in such data aggregations.
Legally Required Releases of Information
We may be legally required to disclose your Personally Identifiable Information, if such disclosure is (a) required by subpoena, law, or other legal process; (b) necessary to assist law enforcement officials or government enforcement agencies; (c) necessary to investigate violations of or otherwise enforce our Legal Terms; (d) necessary to protect us from legal action or claims from third parties including you and/or other Members; and/or (e) necessary to protect the legal rights, personal/real property, or personal safety of Reverb Studios Design, our Users, employees, and affiliates.
Credit Card Policy
Payments can be made for services provided via the payment pages on this website. In the case of Payments via PayPal, they will be responsible for the security of your credit card details as the payment process redirects to their website. For full credit card payments on this site, your credit card details are not held or stored in any way but rather authorised remotely by my payments provider Stripe. This site has a secure SSL certificate installed that guarantees secure, encrypted communication between this website and Stripe.
View our Credit Card PC Compliance here.
Protecting Your Child’s Privacy
Our Website is not designed for use by anyone under the age of 13 (“Child”), though we realize we may have a Child attempt to make purchases through our Website. We do not verify the age of our Users nor do we have any liability for verifying a User’s age. If you are a Child, please seek the permission of a parent or guardian before using our Website.If you are a parent or guardian and believe your Child is using our Website, please contact us to remove your Child’s account; we reserve the right to ask you for verification of your relationship to the Child before we honor such a request. If we discover that a Child has created an account on our Website, we will immediately delete the account as soon as we discover it, we will not use the information for any purpose, and we will not disclose the information to third parties. However, as parent of such a Child, you understand that you are legally liable for any transactions created by the Child.
Links to Other Websites
Our Email Policy
Our affiliates and we fully comply with national laws regarding SPAM. You can always opt out of receipt of further email correspondence from us and/or our affiliates. We agree that we will not sell, rent, or trade your email address to any unaffiliated third-party without your permission.
If you have any questions about our Privacy Practices or this Policy, please contact us.